January 11, 2020

Heartfelt

Somewhere in all of my surfing for card ideas, I came across this Valentine's Day Card that I loved!!  I especially love the idea of the heart being punched from the designer series paper.  It has a foil sheen to it. So pretty!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, real red, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart Specialty
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
From My Heart Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

While I don't think we got or are going to get as much snow as they originally thought, it is still going to be a good weekend stay inside and stamp and read. That was yesterday's agenda and will be today's as well.  I will probably through in some football or basketball watching as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: