January 4, 2020

Dressed To Impress

Have I mentioned how awesome the designer series paper is in the January to June 2020 Mini Catalog?  If not, let me tell you it is absolutely gorgeous!!


This card, which I found on a Google search, was super simple to make!!  With a change out of sentiment it would work for just about any occasion!!


Stamps: Dressed to Impress
 Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  Detailed Band Dies, Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

I worked for quite a while in my stamping room yesterday before I went to walk.  I really do need to move on to another stamp set . . . I have so many new ones.  When a new catalog comes out I usually make several cards with a set before putting it away and starting with a new one. Helps to keep down on the clutter that way!!!  LOL . . . a little but not much!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: