January 17, 2020

Heartfelt

The From My Heart Designer Series Paper really has some cool papers in it. Besides having patterned papers, there is one sheet that is full of these decorated hearts.  It is also embossed to make it even more special.


This is another one of the cards that every one will be making Monday night at the special Valentine's Day class.  Let me know if you would like to come and join us.


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Heart Punch Pack, 
From My Heart Faceted Gems, Triple Banner Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am ready to hibernate and ride out the winter storm.  I have my stamping projects planned, my book to read, and a chicken to roast for supper.  What are you going to do to ride out the storm?

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: