January 18, 2020

Heartfelt

I don't normally make all that many Valentine's Day cards, but I can't seem to help myself this year with the awesome Valentine's Day products in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog.  I have had so much fun creating cards for upcoming classes.


This is one people will be making Monday night at the special Valentine's Day class. I am certainly hoping that the weather cooperates so that we can all make it there.


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, 
Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was certainly glad that I did not have to go anywhere yesterday and I'm doubly glad I don't have to go anywhere today.  Once again books, stamping, and basketball will be on the agenda today!!  Supper is once again ready as there was enough chicken and mashed potatoes to make hot chicken sandwiches for supper tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: