January 14, 2020

Peaceful Moments

Can you say awesome???  I can't seem to say that enough!!  This designer series paper is exactly that!!  Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!  This super simple card is great with just a simple sentiment.


I think everyone stamping last night at Make-It-Monday thought this paper was pretty great as well, if their comments were anything to go by!!


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Everyday Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to start up my walking again today.  I took some time off last week because my knee was telling that was the smart thing to do.  Other than that, reading and stamping, stamping and reading are on my to do list for today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: