January 2, 2020

Kerchief Card Kit

Tomorrow starts one of my favorite times in the Stampin' Up! world!!  Sale-a-Bration!!!  After all, what is better than FREE!!



This Kerchief Card Kit is one of the items you can get for free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration!!  This kit contains EVERYTHING you need to make these cards . . . and I mean EVERYTHING!!


I made all eight of these cards yesterday afternoon in about 30 minutes while watching football!!  What could be easier!!



And for me as an added bonus since I am a matchy matchy type of person, they even matched my nail polish.  





Ask me how you can earn yours starting tomorrow!!

Today is going to be a crafting kind of day . . . no football and I got 10 hours of sleep last night so there is no need for resting today!! Stay tuned to see what I come up with

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: