January 5, 2020

Seriously The Best Project Kit

Stampin’ Up! has a great new kit in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog called Seriously The Best Project Kit.  It coordinates with the Seriously The Best stamp set that is sold separately.  I put my kit together and I love it!


The kit has almost all of the products needed to make this set of 16 cards.  Just add the Seriously The Best stamp set, Terracotta Tile and Pretty Peacock ink pads and the adhesives and you’re ready to go.  The cards are full-size A2 cards with coordinating preprinted envelopes!


The kit also includes this pretty storage/gifting box that all 16 cards and envelopes fit perfectly inside!


I put all of the cards together yesterday while watching the Hawkeye basketball game.


I made the cards exactly as they are in the kit.  But you could totally add other sentiments to make the cards more applicable to you.  I am planning on offering a special stamp night using this kit . . . Seriously The Best.




Today, I am meeting Luetta for lunch and then we are going to spend the afternoon stamping with Susie.  I am looking forward to spending the afternoon stamping with friends!!
  
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: