January 22, 2020

Clubhouse

Clubhouse was another one of those sets that I knew I needed when I first saw it!!  Both of my brothers are golfers, so I knew it would be perfect for cards for them.


My youngest brother's birthday was Sunday so this was his card.  Hopefully he has it by now.  


One of my nephews has a birthday today so I sent him one of these cards as well.  This card opens just a little differently, and has a small space to write.


Stamps: Clubhouse
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Dark, Night of Navy Light, 
Smoky Slate Light, Call Me Clover Dark, Ivory
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched rectangle Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Golf Club Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

I've been out the last couple of days so will be content to stay home for the next few days while it snows.  I have several swaps to get ready for a get-together on Saturday.  At least I hope we are going to be able to get together. It was suppose to be last Saturday and we had to reschedule to this Saturday!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: