January 3, 2020

Dressed To Impress

I finally made my way back into my stamping room for a little while yesterday.  One of my favorite bundles in the Spring Mini Catalog is the Best Dressed Suite.   



While I may not have been in my stamping room lately, I have done plenty of browsing for ideas.   This card came from a Google search for this stamp set. 


Stamps: Dressed to Impress
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Blackberry Bliss, 
Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  All Dressed Up Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Subtle Embossing Folder, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended being a very busy day!!  John wanted to go to Hobby Lobby to get some beads for a project he is doing so I decided to grocery shop while he was doing that.  It took longer than I had anticipated so it was early afternoon before we got home.  I had about 45 minutes to work in my stamp room before I left again.  I decided I wanted to start walking again so I did that before going to Kalona for an appointment for my shoulder.

There is nothing on the agenda today so hopefully I can spend the majority of the day stamping!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: