January 21, 2020

The Gangs All Meer


When we were at On Stage in Las Vegas last November everybody was crazy about this stamp set . . . The Gangs All Meer.  I can't say I'm crazy about it, but they are kind of cute.


The minute I saw them I thought they would be cute in an Etch-a-Sketch card. I had seen several with other stamp sets and made a Christmas one with Susie, so I was anxious to try it.  I think it turned out pretty good.  This is the last of the cards everyone made at the last Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: The Gangs All Meer
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
1 " Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It was good to get out of the house last night for the Valentine's Day class. I had no problem getting to and from Iowa City.  I was a little worried about getting up my driveway when I got home, but even that posed no problem.  

Today I have an appointment for my shoulder, and then I am picking up my friend, Linda, and we are going to go to our Monthly Paper Pals shoebox swap night.  We had to postpone it last week because of the weather and it looks like tonight was a good night to change it to since it is suppose to start snowing again tomorrow!!
.
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: