January 24, 2020

Sending You Thoughts

Have I mentioned how neat the designer series paper is in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog?  Well if I haven't, let me just show you.  This paper is from the Peaceful Poppies package of paper.


A little paper, a little ribbon, a sentiment and voila!!  You have the perfect birthday card.


Stamps: Sending You Thoughts (Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin'Dimensionals

Another snowy day . . . I think we have had about enough snow for the winter. I am sure we will get more before winter is over though!!  I guess today I will start figuring out what we are going to make Monday night at Make-It-Monday. At least there is no snow in the forecast for then!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: