January 31, 2020

Heartfelt

I love the three dimensionalness of this Valentine card that I found when doing a Google search for this stamp set.



This is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week will be making.  It was fun to see how people changed this design Monday night. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of them.



Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Real  Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Real Red, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Light
Accessories:  Heart Doilies, Heart Punch Pack, 
White Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day.  In between my two appointments I got a Shingles vaccine and also spent quite a bit of time at Panera's.  While I was there I got a lot of happy mail ready to send out.


My supper plans last night got postponed until next Wednesday night, so when I got home I got into comfy clothes and kind of vegged out for the rest of the day.

I am off and running early again this morning to get some labs drawn.  Tonight Julie and Jason are picking us up and we are meeting Hanna and Jake in Grinnell for a winter birthday celebration.  I hope the weather cooperates for us.  Last year we had to reschedule this celebration about four times before we finally made it.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: