January 16, 2020

Dressed To Impress

Last Thursday we started backup with Technique/Stamp Club for 2020.  The first technique we worked with was Reverse Die Cutting.  The shoes in this Dressed to Impress stamp set are perfect for this technique.


You could probably do this technique without it, but a Stamparatus certainly comes in handy!!  For a tool I didn't think I needed before I had it, I certainly use it a LOT now!!



Stamps:  Dressed to Impress
Cardstock:  Purple Posy, Whisper White
 Designer Series Paper:  Best Dressed
Ink:  Mement Black
Stampin' Blends:  Purple Posy Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stamparatus, 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . the weather played havoc with my plans yesterday.  I would rather have a bunch of snow than the ice we had yesterday.  After taking a spill in my own backyard, I stayed put in the house, either in my stamping room or my recliner.  I did not hurt myself, but I certainly jarred every bone in my body.  I am surprised I am not any sorer today.  I'm going to try and walk today and I want to go to the grocery store to stock up in light of the forecast for tomorrow and the weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: