January 30, 2020

Music From The Heart

Whether you are a music lover or not, the Music From the Heart stamp set has some awesome images and sentiments.    


This card, which everyone stamping with me this week is going to make, comes from a blog I follow . . . .StamperCamper.  She uses this layout a lot as it works with many many different stamp sets.


Stamps: Music From the Heart, Dressed To Impress
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Pack (SAB), Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off and running again today.  By the time many of you are reading this I will be well on my way to Iowa City for a couple of medical appointments.  I have a some errands to run and some stamp orders to deliver on my way home.  This evening I am meeting some friends for supper in Kalona.  Not much stamping going on today as I will probably not get home in time to do any!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: