January 19, 2020

Heartfelt

Back again with another Valentine Card made with the Heartfelt stamp set. These papers and this stamp set are certainly getting a lot of use this year.


This is another one of  cards that we will be making Monday night at the Heartfelt Stamp Class.  I think the weather, although it will be very cold, will cooperate snow or ice wise.

 

Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Real red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  From My Heart Faceted Gems, Tailored  Tag Punch, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamps and naps ended up being the order of the day yesterday.  I spent quite a while in my stamping room and decided to watch a little basketball, so got covered up with my blanket and that is the last thing I remembered.  Two and a half hours later I woke up and it was dark!!

Today will be filled with stamping and then watching the Super Bowl Playoff teams.  I really don't care who wins as long as they are good games.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most  of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: