January 20, 2020

Happy Birthday To You 

Sale-a-Bration has many cool sets this year, but I think this has to be my favorite!!  Although it says is a birthday cake, I think it looks much more like a wedding cake!!



This is one of the cards we made at Technique Club a while back.  We worked with the Spotlighting Technique.


Stamps: Happy Birthday To You
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Parisian Blossoms
Ink: Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack, Mint Macaron Light
Accessories:  1 1/4" CirclePinch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . the stamping part of the day yesterday went off without a hitch, but the football watching was a little difficult as we had no cable TV for most of the day.  Luckily I was able to find the games on my phone, but it wasn't the easiest way to watch.

I am hoping to get out today if my driveway cooperates . . . I have a stamp night tonight.  I can probably get down my driveway without any problem, but getting back up it might be a whole other story!!  We shall see!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: