January 9, 2020

Heartfelt

One of the blogs I follow, Stamp With Amy, had this cute Valentine's card on her blog.  I am not really sure I would have ever put this combination of colors together, but it works.  


I love the fact that we have not one, but two, heart punches!!!  They work perfectly together!!


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  2019-2021 In Color 6 X 6
Ink: Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose, Highland Heather 
Accessories: Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, 
Banner Triple Punch, Heart Punch Pack, Heart Doilies, 
2019-2021In Color Faceted Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Organizing was the name of the game yesterday.  I cleaned out several areas in my stamping room and rearranged many of my shelves to make better use of the space.  But now that means that I need to get in gear and get things ready For Technique/Stamp Club this morning!!  We will see what I come up with!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: