February 1, 2020

Heartfelt

Here is another take on a 3D Valentine's Day card.  I love these heart shaped doilies that come in with Flirty Flamingo as shown here or in Real Red.



I chose to use three doilies for my heart.  You can also use five and will have a much fuller looking heart.


Stamps: Hartfelt
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From the Heart
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Heart Doilies, 
Real Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
This is a shoebox swap that I have been waiting a couple of weeks to take to a demonstrator meeting.  I think it may actually happen today!!

We had a great dinner last night with Hanna, Jake, Julie, and Jason, although the ride home was extremely foggy.  But at least it wasn't slick and none of the precipitation was in the solid form so all was good!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: