February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Heartfelt

One last Valentin's Day card to share with you!!  The From My heart suite in this Mini Catalog has been absolutely awesome.  I know, I know . . . I say that about a lot of the products, but it is so true!!


Once again I am letting the Designer Series Paper do most of the work.  Even the scalloped heart on this card is an image on one of the pieces of paper.


Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, From My Heart Faceted Gems, 
Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day to stay inside and craft and that is just what I did, as well as reading a little and taking a nap.

John and I were going to go out for lunch today for Valentine's Day but I am thinking we will probably stay home as cold as it is.  I have plenty more crafting and reading I can do today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: