February 26, 2020

Peaceful Poppies One Sheet Wonder

Last month when I went to Stamping With Peggy's stamping retreat in Illinois, one of the extra classes I did was a One Sheet Wonder class.  Next Monday night I am offering the same class.




Everyone will be making these 13 cards.  I am also going to bring some extra ribbon and embellishments that people can use on their cards is they wish.  If you would like to join us, let me know and I will get you added to the list.


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock:  Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Label Me Fancy Punch, Memories & More Assorted Cards & Envelopes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very lazy day!!!  Other than making a casserole for supper, I was very unproductive!!  Hopefully, today will be a little more productive!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: