February 18, 2020

All Dressed Up

Last November when Susie and I got home from On Stage in Las Vegas she had some of us over to her house to play with some of the then new stamp sets and supplies.  This is one of the cards she provided for us to make.


The purse die that comes with this suite actually makes a 3D purse as well.  It is super cute!!


Stamps: All Dressed Up
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Accessories:  All Dressed Up Dies, Tufted 3D Embossing Folder, 
Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, Best Dressed Tassels, 
Tear & Tape. Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day I am going to finish up some swaps for an event I am attending the first weekend in March.  I need 64 of them, so I want to get them done sooner rather than later.  I have a pretty good start on them, but still have plenty to do.  My plan is to stamp most of the day since I have soup cooking in the crockpot for supper.  I love days like this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: