February 4, 2020

This Little Piggy

I love being able to take stamp sets that are in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog and use them in a way they may not be intended.  Such is the case with this Valentine's Day card.

 

This is another one of the cards that the kids stamping with me this week are going to make.  I think they liked coloring the pigs.


Stamps: This Little Piggy
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack, Old Olive Light
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, 
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another busy day.  I need to figure out what we are doing for Technique/Stamp Club Thursday night and get started on cutting cardstock for next Monday.  I have an appointment for my shoulder and then will be headed to Iowa City for the second Kid's Valentine's Day Class.


I started out taking several pictures, but then got busy and did not take any more.  It does make my heart happy to work with littles again!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: