February 16, 2020

Sending You Thoughts

Sometimes simple is better when it comes to cards!!  Such is the case for this card and Simple Saturday!!  I think of all of the patterns of paper in the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, this one is my favorite.


Once again this is going to be one of the cards everyone will be making at the special Peaceful Poppies class on Monday night.


Stamps: Sending You Thoughts
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday, Luetta and I decided to go out to lunch since it was a semi nice day.  We ran a couple of errands while we were in Iowa City as well.  We actually had to turn the heat down in the car on the way home because the sun coming in the car windows was very warm!!  Not that we were complaining!!  When I got home I finished up all of the catalog kits and Paper Pumpkin kits I had taken to Illinois with me last weekend to do.  

I am hoping to get all of my cardstock cut for Monday night this morning so that I can stuff envelopes while watching the Hawks play basketball.  I sure hope they play better than they did on Thursday night!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: