February 21, 2020

Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder

Last night my original Technique/Stamp Club started back up again after taking some time off around the holidays.  I wanted to share with them this technique I found on a blog I follow called Melissa's Crafting Treehouse.  She has absolutely gorgeous techniques and I think this is one of them.


This is a technique she calls Burnished Baroque and this embossing folder is perfect for it!!  It looks more complicated than it actually is!!!  I shared this technique with my other Technique/Stamp Club earlier this month and this is the card they made.


Last night, I wanted to change it up some so used a different color foil and oriented the card vertically.  We decided last night that they were equally beautiful, it would just depend on the what occasion you were sending the card for, as to which one you liked the best!!


Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Copper Foil or Noble PeacockFoil 
Accessories:  Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder, Versamark,
Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Clear or Gold Faceted Gems,
1/2 Black Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be an on-the-go type of day.  On the way home from Iowa City last night I got a text that John's prescriptions were ready to pick up. Why they couldn't have sent it about 20 minutes earlier, I don't know . . . but back to Iowa City I go.  Then I am headed to Kalona to meet some friends for lunch.  Either before lunch or after lunch I am stopping at an antique store in Kalona and picking up a mirror that I have been looking at for a while.  I decided to stop looking at it in the store and look at it in my house!!  If I get home in time from all of that I may spend some time in my stamping room getting ready for Monday night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: