February 12, 2020

Heartfelt

I have just a couple more Valentine's Day cards to share with you before Friday.  This one might look familiar as I made a similar card  earlier in the year.  You can see that card here.


This is the version I had for the Kid's Valentine class.  I knew for sure that I wanted to keep the bling on this card, because after all, what little girl doesn't like bling and sparkly things!!!!


Stamps: Heartfelt 
Cardstock:Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From My Heart
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Heart Doilies, Red Basic Jewels

Tonight for the third week in a row I am going to try and go out for supper with some friends.  It seems like one thing or another has kept us from meeting.  I also hope to get all of the cards packets stamped up from the last several stamp nights and all of the stamps cleaned and put away.  Walking is also on the agenda for today.  If that all gets accomplished, then I think a good book will be calling my name.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: