February 19, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms

The Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and the coordinating Small Bloom Punch have been very popular . . . I know they are some of my favorites!!!    


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me last week got to make.  The hearts in the Pleased To Punch Designer Series Paper were the perfect accent for this card.


Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Pleased To Punch
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Small Bloom Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day.  I got a lot of stamping done, but more importantly I got all of my paper work done that I had been putting off.  It sure is a nice feeling to have that caught up!!

Today will be another stay at home day, but only because my car is being serviced today.  I am hoping to get everything ready for Technique/Stamp Club on Thursday night.  I know what we are doing, I just need to get the supplies ready.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: