February 27, 2020

Bonanza Buddies, 

I love working with kids and I am going to get the opportunity to do another kid's stamping event on Saturday morning.  I thought the Bonanza Buddies would be a perfect stamp set to use for them to make some birthday cards.


I am planning on having everything die cut for them so all they have to do is stamp Happy Birthday and assemble the card.  I will say whenever I see this toucan all I can think about is Toucan Sam and Fruit Loops which just happens to be my favorite kind of cereal.


Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Bonanza Dies, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Ruched Ribbon, 
Assorted Pompoms, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Now that I have all of the cards planned for Saturday I can get busy and get everything cut and ready to go.  I am also hoping to get everything cut for Monday night's One Sheet Wonder class before I meet some friends for supper.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: