February 5, 2020

Heartfelt

Last night was the second of the Kid's Valentine's Stamping night.  It was just as much fun as the first night.  


This is one of the cards that they all got to make.



Stamps: Heartfelt
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: From the Heart
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Gros Grain Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Just like my regular Monday classes, I love when people take the supplies on their table and make the card their own!!


I did remember to take a few more pictures this time.  I think it is fair to say they the dragonfly/butterfly/caterpillar or what ever you want to call it, was the favorite by far.


I was glad to see this little gal last night.  She had been stamping on Monday nights, but this year her dance lessons fell on Monday, so I have not seen her for a while,.  I could not believe how tall she has gotten.


I think it is safe to say that I love working with littles and hope they had a good time and like their Valentines.







Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: