February 6, 2020

Little Ladybug 

The Little Ladybug card was another favorite of the girls this week.    Coloring is something most kids enjoy and the girls were no exception.



This card does use a retired embossing folder, as I had many of these cut for last year and then the weather prevented me from using them. I thought the dots on the folder worked well with the ladybug.


Stamps: Little Ladybug
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Real Red Marker, 
Basic Basic Black Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to get everything ready for Monday night today, but first I need to get ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  Let's hope I have lots of energy today to get everything done.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: