February 28, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

This is another one of the cards that the kiddos are going to make Saturday at their stamping event.  I tried to come up with cards that would be pretty easy to make, but still fun for them to send.



Of course, I had to put some bling on this card.  Hanna always says when I ask her what a card needs . . . "Bling, Mom . . . all cards need bling".  So bling it is!!


Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Whisper  White Thick, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another day with not a lot on the agenda!!  I think I have everything ready for tomorrow morning.  I may decide to go ahead and start to get stuff ready for Monday's One Sheet Wonder class . . . it just depends on what mood strikes me this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: