February 10, 2020

Positive Thoughts

If the name of this stamp set wasn't enough to get me to buy it, the images and the sentiments surely were!!   And it is even better now that there are dies to cut out some of the images!!!


This is one of the cards that everyone that is stamping with me this week will be making.  


Stamps: Positive Thoughts 
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz, 
Mossy Meadow,  Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Nature's Thoughts Dies, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The stamping retreat weekend was awesome even though we had to leave early because of the weather. I do think we made the right decision.  We did not run into much snow at all, but that was the plan . . . to leave before it started . . . so mission accomplished!!  

I have some errands to run before Make-it-Monday tonight so I need to get the car loaded and get myself ready to go before too long!!  Which means I need to get in gear and get it done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: