February 23, 2020

Happy Birthday To You

I love the Happy Birthday to You Sale-a-Bration stamp set and it is made even better now that there is a die for the cake, flowers and cake stand.


This card, which I found on Pinterest is one of the birthday cards that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Happy Birthday To You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pear Pizzazz, 
PetalPink, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Memento Black,  Lovely Lipstick and Pear Pizzazz (Inside)
Stampin' Blends:  Lovely Lipstick Dark, Old Olive Light, Flirty Flamingo Light
Accessories: Birthday Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies,
 Tufted Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great supper out last night with Julie and Jason.  Jason and I both like HuHot, while the rest of the family is not as fond of it.  Since it was my birthday and I chose where we went, HuHot it was!!  Jason and I decided we got our HuHot fix for another year at least.

Today I need to finish getting everything ready for Monday night.  I have about half of it ready, so I should be good to go.  I am also hoping to get some extra classes planned this afternoon as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: