February 11, 2020

Beautifully Braided

I follow the blog of an Australian demonstrator, Kylie B., and she had this gorgeous card on her blog the other day.  I absolutely love the monochromatic look of this card.

 

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week is making. It uses the Nature's Thought's Dies for the Whisper White focal piece.


Stamps: Beautifully Braided
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Nature's Thoughts Dies, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, 
Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Last night's Make-it-Monday was very busy and I feel like I missed talking to many of the people that were there!!  If I missed you, I am sorry.

Tonight is my monthly Paper Pals meeting so I need to get a couple of shoe box swaps ready to go today.  Other than that, I don't think there is much on my agenda for today.  I may do a fair amount of resting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: