February 20, 2020

January Paper Pumpkin


If you have never tried Paper Pumpkin you don't know what you are missing!!  Each month you get an exclusive stamp set and supplies to complete either cards or 3D projects.


There are many times that I don't actually make the 3D projects, but turn them into cards.  Such was the case with this Paper Pumpkin.  I used the stamp set and many of the elements, combined with regular cardstock to make these thank you cards.


Stamps: Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Whisper White 
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Heart Punch Pack, 
Elements from Paper Pumpkin Kit

My swaps are done, my paper work is completely caught up, and tonight's Technique Class supplies are ready. Now I just need to get my car back in order to get to Iowa City.  I know he was super busy yesterday so am assuming it will be ready sometime this morning!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: