February 29, 2020

Little Ladybug

I love the ladybug images in this stamp set, but I think my favorite image is this large flower.  I know I have used it a lot more than the actual bugs.


Everyone stamping with me this week made one of these cards.  


Stamps: Little Ladybug
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper  White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron Combo Pack, Light Old Olive
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Ladybug Dies, 
Subtle Embossing Folder, White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
From the Heart Faceted Gems, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a relatively busy day.  This morning I am doing a Kid's Stamping Session, finishing up in time to watch the Hawkeye Basketball game.  I hope to get in a little stamping this afternoon before attending a funeral visitation this evening.  Luckily I still have some leftovers in the refrigerator, so supper should be relatively easy.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: