February 8, 2020

Under My Umbrella


I can't wait until it is umbrella weather again!!!  I would much rather have rain than snow!!!  What about you?


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night at Make-it-Monday.


Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pleased As Punch
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly, Umbrella Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Christy and I made it to Crystal Lake, Illinois yesterday with no problems what so ever.  I was glad that we did not run into any rain or snow.  We had an early dinner and spent the rest of the evening in our hotel room crafting away. We are up and ready to go again this morning for a full day of crafting . . . we brought projects to work on and some classes that we are taking.  I hope to have many fun things to share with you.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: