February 17, 2020

Peaceful Moments

A couple of weeks ago I went to a demonstrator get together and received this card as a swap.  I think it was one of the ones that Susie provided.  It will be perfect for tonight's Peaceful Poppies class.


I know it looks like I just didn't do a very good job of lining up the color on the poppy outline, but that it the way it is suppose to be.  The three little dots are added with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.


Stamps: Peaceful Moments, Painted Poppies
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink:  Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Old Olive
Accessories:  Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, 
Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready to go for tonight so I am hoping that I can walk this morning before leaving for Iowa City.  I have an appointment this afternoon before stamp night, so if I walk first thing it should work out all right.  Hopefully the weather will still cooperate with me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: