February 7, 2020

Special Someone

I spent Sunday afternoon stamping with Susie.  And she happened to make a raccoon card.  Now if you have been stamping with me lately you know we have had a problem with a raccoon in our attic. And we finally caught it Sunday morning, before I left to stamp with Susie.



I decided to change the sentiment from the Happy Birthday that she originally had on the card to this custom one.  I am going to send this card to the young man that was so diligent about helping with our raccoon problem as a thank you card.  He tried several things and worked very hard to make sure we were raccoon free.


Stamps: Special Someone
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, 
Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Accessories: Special Day Dies, Woodland Embossing Folder, 
3/8" Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Solid Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am leaving shortly to head to Illinois with my friend, Christy, for a creative weekend stamping retreat.  I have many things packed and planned to get done.  I hope that it all comes home completed!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: