February 25, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms

When I first saw the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Thoughtful Blooms, I didn't think I would like it as there were too many little stamps in it for me.  Boy was I wrong!!  The more I use it, the more I love it!!


 

The Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper makes this stamp set even better. This is one of the cards everyone made at Make-It-Monday and if their reaction is anything to go by, they like this paper as well.


Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms
 Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pleased as Punch
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Small Bloom Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning hair appointment, the rest of the day is totally free of anything to do!!!  I must say I am very glad that they got the forecast so wrong and that we are not getting a bunch of snow today.  I am so ready for spring!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: