February 3, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

The monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin lends itself to all kinds of other projects, than just what is in the kit.  This card is made with some leftover pieces after I had already completed 20 other cards.


I am doing a Kid's valentine class tonight and tomorrow night and this is one of the cards they are going too make.  If I remember my days of teaching first grade very well, little girls like butterflies!!


Stamps: Meant To Be
Cardstock: Basic Black, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, January 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Blend Basic Black Dark, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another fun day of stamping with friends and I got home just in time to watch the Super Bowl.  I really didn't care who won the game . . . I just wanted to see a good football game, and that I did!!  Today I need to finish getting things ready for the kid's class tonight and then head to Iowa City!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: