February 22, 2020

Painted Poppies

One of the advantages of cleaning your stamp room and getting everything put away is that you find cards that you have done at Technique/Stamp Club that you forgot to post.  Such is the case with this one.  This technique also comes from Melissa's Crafting Treehouse.


I know I made this card with the group that meets on the first Thursday of the month. It was very interesting to see how each of the cards turned out a little differently based on how the background turned out.  One of the things I did differently with them than when I made this sample is that I used Stazon Black ink for them and also used the Stamapratus so that they could get the black line art to be dark enough.  


Stamps: Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments, Bokeh Dots
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, 
Pacific Point, Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue Re-inkers, 
Stampin' Spritzer

I had a great time visiting and catching up at lunch yesterday.  By the time I got home yesterday afternoon, I decided to just read the rest of the day so no stamping was accomplished.  Today I need to get in gear and get stuff ready for Monday night before Julie and Jason pick us up for supper tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: