February 24, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad

Lovely Lily Pad was one of the first stamps I ordered during the pre-order for demonstrators and this is the first card I have made with it!!  I will say there was a lot of die cutting with this card!!!


I am not sure I would have ever chosen this color combination either, but I took my colors directly from the Designer Series Paper.  It turned out better than I thought it might when I was putting it together.  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday, so we will see what they have to ay about it.


Stamps: Lovely Lilypad, Piece of Cake
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, 
Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Lily Impressions
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Lily Pad Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Nature's Twine, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was so hoping we were done with the snow for the year, but it sounds like we may be in for a lot.  I should should probably go to the grocery store before stamp night so I will be content to stay in the house if we end up getting as much as they say we are going to.  I do have plenty of projects that will keep me busy!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: