December 31, 2019

A Year In Review


I must be in a reflective mood today because I decided to do a year in review. I picked my favorite card from each month.  

January

This Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series paper was always some of my paper. 



February

The Home to Roost stamp set saw a fair amount of ink the first few months of this year.



March

This card always reminded me of one of the bedrooms at my mom and dad's house so of course it had to make the year's favorite list.


April

Every time I look at this stamp set and see these daffodils, I am reminded of my niece, Sarah, who passed away on Easter morning     a year and a half ago . . .  not only because of the daffodils, but also the name of the set . . . she inspired so many people!!  So of course it had make the list!!



May

I picked this card because of the sentiment.  I have so many awesome friends and this card reminds me of all of them.



June

Stamp sets to make guy cards are kind of hard to come by and this one is just perfect so of course it had to make the list.



July

Technique Club is one of my favorite things to do and I love this particular technique . . . reverse masking . . . so of course it is a favorite.


August

This card made the favorite list for a couple of reasons.  It was a swap I took to Stamping School in Illinois and spent a great weekend stamping with friends.  It also reminds me of a co-worker who passed away several years ago . . . she was always using the phrase "Christmas Blessings".


September

Again, my favorite part of this card is the sentiment.  I also love the way coloring really changes the look of the designer series paper.


October

This card made the favorite list again because we made it at Technique/Stamp Club.  I have two different clubs and I love teaching and sharing and new techniques.


November

I had a hard time choosing just one card for November so there are two. The first is another one we made at technique Club and the second is one that a friend came over and made multiples of to send to people in our community who do not get out very often.



December

The Birds of a Feather stamp set is a big favorite of mine.  I had a hard time not choosing a card made with it for the last several months.



I hope you enjoyed the year in review.  I truly do love sharing and stamping cards.  I thank you for whatever part you have in my stamping world!!

Every day is a gift!!  Make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: