December 13, 2019

Rustic Retreat

Like I said yesterday I must have been in a snowy mood as the second technique we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club was the Magic Snowflake.


I love this technique with the blues of winter and snowflakes, but the ladies last night thought it would be great with fall colors and leaves.  I think it would be pretty no matter what color combination you use!!  This technique does use glossy paper which we no longer sell but you can use glossy photo paper and it works just great!!


Stamps: Rustic Retreat
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Frosted Frames Dies, Night of Navy Re-Inker, 
Balmy Blue Re-Inker, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I made a little dent in my remaining Christmas shopping yesterday, but I still have some to do.  That may wait till next week when I can go on a weekday when it is not quite so busy . . . I do love being out in the hustle and bustle, but it does take longer to get places and do things.  I made it home from Technique Club in time to see an awesome Hawkeye basketball game.  

John just asked me what all I had to get done today and I told him nothing at all.  He looked at me kind of surprised because that is not usually my answer!!  But it feels good to know there is nothing that has to be done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: