December 10, 2019

Everything Amazing

Today's card comes from a demonstrator in Australia . . . Kylie.  She has some great posts on using your designer series paper and this card certainly does that!!!


I was talking with someone last night as they were making this card and we were thinking what a great graduation card this would make if done in school colors!!  An idea to keep in mind for spring!!



Stamps:Everything Amazing
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming (SOLD OUT but available next Holiday catalog in September)
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

It certainly is nice to see the sunshine today.  I do not think there is much on my agenda for today other than an appointment for my shoulder and meeting some friends for supper tonight.  Other than that my view might be exactly what I am seeing now . . . the bright sunshine coming in my bay window!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: