December 9, 2019

Santa Gift Card

Sometimes there is no need for sentiments . . . a picture is worth a thousand words!!  Such is the case with this Santa gift card holder!!


Super simple to make, and it needs few supplies!!


Open it up and there is the perfect place for the gift card and a personal message!!



Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper:  Toile Tidings
Accessories: Timeless Label Punch

What a great time in Waco . . . we arrived home a little before midnight last night with no travel glitches!!!  I was happy for my own little bed last night and am now ready to tackle the last few weeks before Christmas!!

I am so glad I got everything ready for Make-it-Monday before I left last week . . . all that remains to do is pack it in the car!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: