December 16, 2019

A Wish For Everything

When I was in Las Vegas I participated in an organized swap where we were to focus on birthdays, thank yous or Valentine's Day and use Annual Catalog stamp sets.  This is one of the cards I received from a demonstrator named Melissa Davies.


The key on here is actually a bottle opener that she purchased from Amazon. I thought they might be kind of pricey but looked them up and they are less than $.25 apiece!!  I think it makes a great accent on the card!!



Stamps: A Wish For Everything
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Pretty Peacock, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Stitched Be Mine Dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, 
Scripty Embossing  Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Waco was a great decorating inspiration.  I saw this candle in a jar while we were there and decided that I wanted to make something Christmasy that resembled it.


After looking near and far for a jar that would work I found one at Joann's yesterday when we were there getting some supplies for a project John is working on.



I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I think my decorating is now complete!!


I did get another huge job accomplished yesterday . . . I got all of the Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail . . . all 125 of them!!!  So today I'm going to sit and enjoy Christmas music and the lights on the Christmas tree!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: