December 3, 2019

Everything Festive

This is another swap I have picked up somewhere along the way.  Again I am not sure where or who I got it from!!


I will say that it reminds me of the Elvis song "Blue Christmas."  I don't traditionally think of blue as a Christmas color!!




Stamps: Everything Festive, Perfectly Plaid
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:layering Ovals Dies, Pine Tree Punch, 
Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning hair appointment I am ready to get down to the business of getting everything cut and organized for next Monday's Make-It-Monday.  I also need to pack, as Julie and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a Christmas Silobration in Waco, Texas!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: