December 18, 2019

Merry Christmas

I have a love-hate relationship with my scraps . . . card and designer series paper scraps that is!!  I think I have found the perfect solution!!  I save them for my friend, Jeanie, who also happens to be my sister-in-law's mom.


She can take the tiniest scrap and make something out of it.  She used some larger ones in this Christmas card I received the other day.  I am so glad that she uses them . . . it makes both of us happy!!



I did stay home all day yesterday and did not leave the house, but I can't say I rested all day.  I actually got all of the purchased Christmas presents wrapped and put under the tree!!  Now I know what all else I need to buy!!


As soon as I am done posting this I am off to do more Christmas shopping and meeting a friend for lunch. 

I saw this on the Magnolia site yesterday . . . I am not sure I will ever reach this balance!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: