December 14, 2019

Sip Sip Hooray

This is one stamp set that I did not get out of the Holiday Catalog, but did receive a swap or two when I was in Las Vegas, so had to share them.


There was no name on the swap . . . in fact it wasn't even a full card swap, but I did like the design on the front so layered it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock!!


Stamps: Sip Sip Hooray
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blend
Accessories: Sip and Celebrate Dies

Sitting here looking at my Christmas tree, which has been up for some time and reminiscing about being a kid and not being able to put the tree up until after my brother's birthday.  His birthday was on the 12th, so this would have been the weekend that we could actually decorate the house for Christmas!!! I think I will continue that tradition and finish putting some of the new things I got in Waco and also some of the coordinating pieces I got yesterday when I was out and about.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: